Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

31 Posts

08-26-2017

United States of America

41 Signins

506 Page Views

• Views: 506
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Vantage Settings not Saved

2018-07-04, 18:18 PM

I have a Yoga 910 and it looks like after recent updates (a combination of MS and Lenovo) My PC will revert the fn back to hot-key mode, no longer sleep while not plugged in and left idle, and ignores other settings like what to do when power get below a certain point or keeping table mode shut off (eac time I open lid screen will have auto-rotated).

What's going on? The Vantage settings save for a day or so and then revert back - IOW, every day or so I need to open Vantage and reset these to what I want them to be (hella annoying).

Options

20 Posts

03-29-2019

Germany

15 Signins

173 Page Views

• Views: 173
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Vantage Settings not Saved

2019-06-02, 12:51 PM

I have written to Lenovo many times, never gotten an answer.

They have the worst customer service I've ever experienced, I've had so many issues with my Legion.  For this particular topic, Lenovo Vantage doesn't save my hotkey settings.  They revert back to default behaviour after sleep.  

Most of my friends are switching from Mac at the moment, but I make sure to tell them to avoid Lenovo. 

Options

4324 Posts

12-13-2016

United States of America

5971 Signins

71186 Page Views

• Views: 71186
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Vantage Settings not Saved

2019-06-02, 13:55 PM

You have a Legion and this is a Yoga section. That said, you might have better luck in the pre-installed software section.

FWIW, many have had luck uninstalling and reinstalling Vantage, especially if you don't have the latest version. If the Windows Store is balking at installing, there's a way to get around that

It's also worth it to check the support page for your device to see if there are updates Vantage isn't catching, including system interface updates Vantage needs to properly function.

Keep us posted.

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Using Browser Search To Find Answers in the Lenovo and Moto Communities
Check out our new Recent Service Tips Area ..your issue may already be solved!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)