Options

2 Posts

12-19-2012

Canada

1 Signins

6 Page Views

• Views: 6
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 13 - Availability in Canada?

2012-12-19, 19:39 PM

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here (hurray!), but it is a slightly disappointed one. I am planning to buy a Yoga 13 (mid-range i5 model, preferably Clementine), but unfortunately Futureshop and BestBuy seem to be the only distributors, and they only model available is the i5 grey model. No other distributors of the 13" model are available based on my research.

My concern: Why am I not able to make a custom order into Canada? If the Canadian market is too small to massively introduce, I understand, but why not allow custom orders? I would gladly pay the premium.

Culd Lenovo let the community know why this is the case? I feel that I am an uninformed consumer regarding this. I tried to speak to a manager through customer service, but to no avail!

Cheers,

Options

13 Posts

12-07-2012

Toronto

42 Signins

368 Page Views

• Views: 368
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 13 - Availability in Canada?

2012-12-19, 22:57 PM

Heyy

I had the same question as you

According to a CSR that I talked to over the phone a week ago they told me that custom orders for canada should be in when the yoga restocks around the second to thrid week of January meaning that you should be able to order them online 

Just as a side note to the thread, I also also asked them about if the i3 or i5 models will be offered in the 256gb configuration but they could not answer me on the availability of that model

If you need a yoga desperately I would reccommend picking up a i5 model from future shop or bestbuy and if the lenovo website has a better deal or cheaper deal just return it and place a custom order with lenovo

Cheers!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete