Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charity47
Blue Screen Again
Views: 704
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 13 Screen/Graphics Issue

Hello,

I reccomended the Lenovo Yoga 13 to my sister. Everything was working fine and I thought I made a good reccomendation. However, yestertay I borrowed it in order to watch a BluRay on an external Screen and connected the Yoga via HDMI. However, after 15min the following happened.

I forced a hard reboot. After 5 minutes it happened again. Anyone any idea what could be the cause of this? Hardware related? Software related?

Link to image

Moderator note: images larger than 50k converted to links per forum rules:  Lenovo Community Participation Rules

copa
Punch Card
Views: 671
Message 2 of 3

Betreff: Lenovo Yoga 13 Screen/Graphics Issue

I think a software thing. Maybe the software you are using to play the BluRay does not handle realease the RAM??
The only hardware thing I could imagine is that the Yoga gets too hot. Check your temperature pls
charity47
Blue Screen Again
Views: 666
Message 3 of 3

Betreff: Lenovo Yoga 13 Screen/Graphics Issue

I thought it was a softwareissue initially. But it happened again afterwards even when I only opened office word. I will take a close look at the temperature tomorrow.

And thank you for the reformatting, I am sorry for the incorrect posting and inconvinience caused.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors