Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasonlau
Paper Tape
Views: 153
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 13 issues with keyboard

Hi everyone, 
I have recently discovered a problem with my keyboard on my Lenovo Yoga 13. 
The problem is that I can't type the number "six" and the capital Y (unless I use Capslock). 

The problem just started recently and it has been working perfectly fine before. 

I have tried to restore the computer to original settings, but it didn't work. 

Do you know what the problem is and how I could solve it ? 

Thank you in advance! 
Best regards 

Jason 

Guru
Views: 121
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 13 issues with keyboard

If you've tried to reset to factory settings, it could be a defective keyboard. You should contact Lenovo technical support for assistance. 

Lenovo Denmark: http://www.lenovo.com/contact/dk/da/

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

gerryl98
Paper Tape
Views: 98
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 13 issues with keyboard

I agree, just send it in for repair.  I just got mine back.  I believe the keyboard and the touchpad was replaced under warranty.  On mine the keys near the tab key would tab after being pressed.  Also acted as if the tab key was stuck.  Now I'm as good as new.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors