Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OrlandoR
What's DOS?
Views: 469
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 2 11 Model# 20332 - Legacy Boot option

Dear Community, 

I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 11 (Model# 20332). The option for Legacy boot is not availible additionally I can not boot from a Bootable USB drive.

I have read and followed many of the step within the forum but have not been able to get the yoga to boot from USB. I would like to downgrade the device from Windows 10 to Windows7.

Bios Information:

InsydeH2o

Bios Version 92cn93ww(v1.93)

Rev. 5.0

Any help would be great!

O

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 422
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 11 Model# 20332 - Legacy Boot option

Hello and welcome,

AFAIK that machine is UEFI only.  Have you prepared your Windows 7 media for UEFI booting?

There's a Lenovo KB on that somewhere but I can't seem to find it at the moment.  Try this - if you haven't already:

Windows 7 UEFI Installer on Flash Drive

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors