Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaggieMat71
What's DOS?
Views: 1,060
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga 2 11 Stuck in Auto Repair

I recieved this laptop for Christmas last year as a gift from my mother. Everything was working fine and the laptop was basically everything I had ever asked for (and more). I kept it on, only closed because I didn't like turning it back on. Everything was going well up until today. My laptop started working slowly and nothing was really loading properly. I shut it down by holding down the power button and restarting it that way. It went to a black screen then it had the Lenovo logo on it and then it said Preparing Automatic Repair. I repeated the process a few times before just leaving my laptop off for a while. I just now turned it back on and it went to the repair screen and now its on the Diagnosing your PC screen. If there is any way I can get around the loop without returning the laptop or resetting the whole thing - I have a lot of stuff on there that I can't lose - I would love to know!! Any advice is greatly apprecated!! 

clemes71
Paper Tape
Views: 928
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 11 Stuck in Auto Repair

Did you ever find a solution?
Eltel
What's DOS?
Views: 817
Message 3 of 4

Hi, did you find a solution to this problem....I have same problem!!

@MaggieMat71 wrote:

I recieved this laptop for Christmas last year as a gift from my mother. Everything was working fine and the laptop was basically everything I had ever asked for (and more). I kept it on, only closed because I didn't like turning it back on. Everything was going well up until today. My laptop started working slowly and nothing was really loading properly. I shut it down by holding down the power button and restarting it that way. It went to a black screen then it had the Lenovo logo on it and then it said Preparing Automatic Repair. I repeated the process a few times before just leaving my laptop off for a while. I just now turned it back on and it went to the repair screen and now its on the Diagnosing your PC screen. If there is any way I can get around the loop without returning the laptop or resetting the whole thing - I have a lot of stuff on there that I can't lose - I would love to know!! Any advice is greatly apprecated!! 

agilitygirl
Blue Screen Again
Views: 320
Message 4 of 4

Did you ever get a response? I'm having the same problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors