Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elehotzky
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,429
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Yoga 2 11 Tablet Mode Display Error

I have a few-months old Yoga 2 11 that was working perfectly, until a few weeks ago when I went to use it in tablet mode the display screen went all out of whack. It turns the screen, but only half of it - the top half of the screen is turned and the menu bar shows up in the middle of the screen, and the bottom half looks like the screen in regular computer mode. 

I've tried restarting, tried turning tablet mode off, but every time I flex it back to use as a tablet this happens, virtually making that feature unuseable. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution for it?

Highlighted
TidalWave
Token Ring
Views: 1,427
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 11 Tablet Mode Display Error

Solved: installed updated "Lenovo Yoga Mode Control for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook" from Lenovo drivers site.  Works fine now.

elehotzky
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,412
Message 3 of 5

Thank you so much!
TidalWave
Token Ring
Views: 1,402
Message 4 of 5

Did that help you?  I've realized that I replied with my solution to a different thread (yours) instead of posting an update to my own thread here.  I had a problem of the tablet mode not activating properly when rotating the keyboard.  The link in my reply is to Yoga 710 11" version drivers/software.  Your Yoga 2 11 has its own set of drivers--I'd check those.

elehotzky
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,381
Message 5 of 5

Ah you're right - I got excited at the quick solution and didn't download the driver before saying it was solved.

I looked through the Yoga 2 11 drivers, and didn't see anything that was similar to the one you posted for your Yoga 710. I wish I could take a screen shot to show what happens when I rotate the keyboard, but I don't know how to take a screen cap in tablet mode and the touch-screen is messed up in that mode anyway.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors