Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 345
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga 2 13 doesn't boot anything

Hi,

my Lenovo Yoga 2 13 (20344) doesn't boot anything: Linux live-sticks, Windows 7 and 8 install sticks all start to boot, but then suddenly stop. For the Linux-stick, see the picture. Windows 8 stops running that pointed circle, that shows somethings happening. Windows 7 brings a blank screen after the "Loading windows" bar.

I've tried removing the battery, the WiFi card, the m.2 SSD, everything I could imagine was faulty, no change. I don't have an OS installed.

Any ideas?

20161130_142201.jpg

br0wn_hat
What's DOS?
Views: 318
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 13 doesn't boot anything

Try to perform OKR , OKR button or whole should be located next to the power button for this specific model, if you have still the pre installed OS you should have access to the hidden partition if not then you would need to get recovery media .
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 294
Message 3 of 4

the recovery also stops at boot. I've managed to get a Linux distro working with the kernel parameters "noapic nolapic nomodeset", but some of the hardware isn't working this way.
I'm trying to flash the Bios, no success until now, not with "crisis recovery", not with DOS Bios utility.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 265
Message 4 of 4

I've replaced the Bios-chip: now I've got the latest Bios, and the very same errors.

Does someone know good hardware diagnostic tools for ACPI-related stuff?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors