Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mldavis2
Serial Port
Views: 1,251
Message 11 of 22

Re: Intel Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) for Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

Try the 8.1 driver that I listed above. I just found that since I reset some of my power management settings, my BT Microsoft mouse works normally on bootup. I think it was the wireless reset to maximum that did it. Default is "moderate" or some such (sorry, don't have my Y2P on to check that). I also set USB to maximum but that's not likely to have any affect. I'm not sure why you aren't getting the BT icon after installation...strange.
ilanarama
Punch Card
Views: 1,246
Message 12 of 22

I solved it! I installed the BIOS update - 76CN43WW
8, I was on 39 - and that has given me back my Bluetooth. Hooray!
ariels
What's DOS?
Views: 1,214
Message 13 of 22

My Bluetooth keeps turning off randomly. I'm using Windows 10pro
mldavis2
Serial Port
Views: 1,198
Message 14 of 22

After solving the problem above under Win 8.1, today's Microsoft "mandatory update" (9/8/2015) for Win 10 has not only broken my BT connection but I've lost the BT icon in the taskbar and Device Manager. It was working fine under Win 10 Home with the Win 8.1 drivers. I have tried the wireless Deactivate/Activate in the BIOS. I downloaded the 13k001af.exe drivers for Win 10 from the Lenovo site and installed them twice (Repair on second try). No BT icon, no BT in the Settings menu, no BT in Device Manager. PLEASE someone get with Microsoft and stop these stupid "mandatory updates" to proprietary drivers that keep breaking our machines!!
mldavis2
Serial Port
Views: 1,185
Message 15 of 22

One additional strange observation. I tried several things several times. Finally I updated the BIOS to the version on the Lenovo site (76cn43ww.exe) and installed (repaired) the Win 10 BT drivers from Lenovo (13k001af.exe). BIOS update was successful but no BT drivers were loading. I went back to the Win 8.1 drivers (bt247w81.exe) and installed them. Upon a reboot, the BT icon appeared and my Microsoft Sculpt mouse worked briefly to move the cursor across the screen. I then moved to my desktop computer to report everything fixed (apparently by the BIOS update) but when I went back to the laptop, the BT icon had disappeared from both the taskbar AND from Device Manager. So something in the last Microsoft update(s) is blocking the BT driver(s). HELP!!
mldavis2
Serial Port
Views: 1,159
Message 16 of 22

Re: Yoga 2 Pro WILL NOT load BT driver

I absolutely GIVE UP!! I have installed the new (76cn43ww) BIOS. I have loaded the (13k001af) Windows 10-compatible BT drivers. I have cycled the BIOS wifi switch off/on. I have rebooted so many times my power switch is in danger of wearing out. ONE TIME I turned the laptop on after an overnight power-off and BT was there. I have NO IDEA WHY. The BT icon does not appear in the taskbar at the bottom and it is not in Device Manager. I have tried turning Power Manager OFF and installing. I have tried turning all of my AV (Avast) off and installing. NOTHING WORKS. If I can't get this fixed, I'm going back to Win 8.1 and buying another laptop.
mldavis2
Serial Port
Views: 1,120
Message 17 of 22

Just an update after 3 weeks. No change, no new drivers, no Bluetooth on my Yoga 2 Pro. The driver will not initialize for some reason under Windows 10. I have given up and I'm using a USB mouse. I hope someone will update this if a solution is ever found.
Johnoppa
What's DOS?
Views: 1,102
Message 18 of 22

Finally after months I have my bluetooth working again. I knew it was an intermitten problem, because not everyone was having this issue.

the details of my situation. I had the bluetooth drivers installed and it said it was working properly but I couldn't get any of my devices to connect.

I've installed the lastest drivers from intel's site. Installed the newest bios. But still wasn't working

So finally I did a fresh install of windows 10 by going to settings > update and security > recovery > reset this PC

after it did it's thing and I got to keep all my personal files (thank god we dont' have to do clean formats anymore) I installed the latest bluetooth driver again, and now finally I have my bluetooth mouse, microsoft sculpt comfort, connected again. The only thing is I have to go through and install all my apps again, but it was nice to clean out the hard drive.

mldavis2
Serial Port
Views: 1,040
Message 19 of 22

A late follow up for those who may stumble on this thread. My i7 Yoga 2 Pro is loading the BT drivers and icons and menu options from a cold boot. My Microsoft Sculpt mouse will connect and work until I leave the computer long enough for it to lapse into standby mode and then everything just disappears - no BT icon on the taskbar, no BT menu choices in devices, no BT shown in Device Manager. It simply gets unloaded and disappears until I cold boot again. I have NO SOLUTION.
nice_ejik
What's DOS?
Views: 448
Message 20 of 22

I have installed the new (76cn43ww) BIOS, and BT start works

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors