Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
Message 1 of 4 (758 Views)

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro - Replaced Screen, "touch function" does not work

Hey there,

Just had an cracked screen on my Yoga 2 Pro and paid for a replacement.

As the screen was cracked, I had to disable the HID-compliant touch screen in my device manager because otherwise I couldn't use the Yoga 2 Pro at all - because of the crack it was like touches like everywhere on the screen at the same time, but I was able to disable it in "device manager".

Yesterday, my screen has been changed and everything works fine - except the "touch function"! If I rotate my Yoga 2 Pro nothing happens, too.

If I open the device manager, my HID-compliant touch screen is not visibile. If I press "show hidden devices" and select the HID-compliant touch screen (it is shown then), it is listed as "not connectet" - error code 45. But the screen itself is working. If I search for drivers, it says everything is fine. But the HID-compliant touch screen is not connected...?! How in the world I can tell my Yoga 2 Pro that there is a touch function in my new screen?!

So, I am a little confused about what to do with it! How I can start my HID-compliant touch screen again?

Thanks for every hint!! And excuse me for my bad English!!Smiley Happy Heart

Community Moderator
Message 2 of 4 (639 Views)

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro - Replaced Screen, "touch function" does not work

Did you do the repair?  Lenovo?  Is it an original screen or aftermarket "compatible" screen?  Is it possible the touch cable isn't connected?

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Blue Screen Again
Message 3 of 4 (634 Views)

no, I didnt do the repair. it is an original screen with the lenovo sign. could you tell me how to ensure that the cable is connected? thanks!!

Community Moderator
Message 4 of 4 (627 Views)

If you didn't do the repair, return it to whoever did.  The screen needs to be disassembled to check the cable connections.  They are inside.

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Top kudoed Authors