11-10-2017 07:33 AM
Recently I've changed the thermal compound on the CPU of my Lenovo Yoga 2 pro. Before the change there were no problems. But now I have 2:
- Wifi isn't working. Network adapter isn't detected by the laptop. It just doesn't show up. Funny thing is that bluetooth works!
- Right USB isn't working, no idea why.
Everything else seems okay. Any solutions? Tips? Thanks in advance.
I'm running Windows 10.
12-12-2017 06:40 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
The simplest thing I could think of since you opened it up, is to open it back up and double check all the connections, make sure that nothing got damaged/disconnected when you did this.
Also, Try a static discharge for this, it may help to resolve the issue or at least get rid of any built up static on the motherboard.
(If the battery is internal, please just skip the remove/replace battery steps.)
1. Turn the unit off
2. Remove the battery and the Mains adapter
3. Press and hold the front power button for 30 seconds
4. Replace the battery and the Mains adapter
5. Turn the unit on as normal
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.