Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
computer-cpr
Paper Tape
Views: 303
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro boot problem

we've dealt with these problems before, unfortunately this time we cannot find the onekey recovery for this particular model.  ive scoured the net and come up null.  basically the system image and recovery image is corrupted on the msata ssd.  regular recovery media will not detect the ssd nor will the bios.  the OS partition is intact and not corrupt.  ive tried rebuilding the bcd to no avail.  normally we can generally get a system image from the manufacturer and backup files and reinstall via image, but Lenovo refuses to issue a recovery as the warranty expired on Jan 1st 2016.  So basically the customer is out a pricey computer because lenovo will not provide a recovery, even with serial and proof of purchase.  Traditional reinstall will not work either as it needs to be flashed via an image.  i find it to be ridiculous as the customer has no recourse to correct the issue.  i have verified the ssd is functioning correctly via an external adapter that I use to work with msata/m.2/mpcie etc.  Im at a loss here on what to do as Lenovo is zero help.  Does anyone here have the recovery for the yoga 2 pro please and thank you.

computer-cpr
Paper Tape
Views: 232
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro boot problem

bump

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors