Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaxMalouf
What's DOS?
Views: 823
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 2 Touch Screen Driver

Hi Everyone!

I would like to know where I could download the touch screen driver for my Lenovo Yoga 2 

Thanks!

Guru
Views: 786
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 Touch Screen Driver

Here's some steps you can try: 

1. In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.
  2. Expand the Human Interface Devices heading.
  3. The touch screen device is labeled HID-compliant touch screen, or similar. Right-click the touch screen device and select Uninstall.
    Uninstall HID-compliant touch screen in Device Manager
  4. Confirm the uninstallation.
  5. Restart the computer to reinstall the touch screen driver.

Also-- did the touchscreen go away after a Windows update? You might want to try a system reset/restore if that's the case. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Top Kudoed Authors