09-28-2018

US

2 Signins

14 Page Views

• Views: 14
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 2 pro 13" doesn't turn on no power light

2018-09-28, 20:26 PM

I have a Lenovo yoga 2 pro 13" that doesn't turn on and no LED lights come on. There is heat comming from the bottom when it is left pluged in.

I have tried un plugging it unpluging the battery and the bios battery and holding down the power buton for more than 1 minuit in several permiations. Still nothing. The AC adapter gives about 19 volts and the BIOS batery has 3v.

What other trouble shoting steps can I take?

Thank you!

Options

235 Posts

08-02-2018

PH

91 Signins

571 Page Views

• Views: 571
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 2 pro 13" doesn't turn on no power light

2018-09-29, 4:13 AM

Hi shanty3! 

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Since you've already done all the necessary troubleshooting steps and you even confirm that the AC adapter and Battery is working. Possible that the motherboard is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced. We recommend that you bring the unit to a service center. You may also use the link below to locate an authorized service providers near your location. 

http://lenovo.force.com/bplocator

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save