Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynxo
What's DOS?
Views: 1,095
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 3 13.3 Pro USB not working after charger failure

Hello community,

Several days ago my charger for Lenovo Yoga Pro 3 has failed causing an electric spike that shut down the laptop. After receiving a new one laptop did turn on no problem, battery is charging, however is all was fine I wouldn't be posting here.

USB ports do not work. No electric output, no device detections etc. Ever the charging port usb does not work, only powers and charges.

I tried reseting bios, checking bios settings, drivers, windows re-install, lenovo troubleshooter. None helped.

Is anybody aware where on the MOBO I can check for fault? Will I have to replace mobo or is the usb controller a part I can order and swap?

muralimailbox
What's DOS?
Views: 861
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 13.3 Pro USB not working after charger failure

I had the same problem after the charger pin is intermittently connecting all my USB ports stopped working. I did most of the troubleshooting in Windows and other places from google like uninstalling the drivers reinstalling and changing the power settings of USB and also registry edit to change to disable the power settings etc., everything failed and then read about the novo button (Reset button I think) somewhere and clicked on it I think it had reset the bios or something and it worked like a charm.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors