Options

9 Posts

07-06-2015

United States

5 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 3 14 - Disable Converting Ability/Keyboard Switch Off?

2015-07-09, 13:39 PM

Hi, all! I'm back with another question regarding my laptop and the bar exam!

I had brought the specs with me in purchasing the laptop, but apparently the Best Buy guy didn't care are the convertible note. The software for the exam (ExamSoft by SofTest) does not support convertible tablet devices (other than Surface Pro). I called to check if they considered my Lenovo Yoga 3 14 a convertible device (which seemed to be pretty much all at the store that met the other requirements) and was told that they do but the only issue is if the keyboard gets disconnected, since to fix it they take you out of the exam (and some let you back in, others don't).

So my question is: has anyone ever had experience with the kayboard not working in laptop mode? Further, it seems that there may be a way to disable the automatic shutoff of the keyboard (when the laptop thinks you are in tablet mode) - can someone explain how to do this for me? I also want to shut off the touch screen for the exam, just in case any ghost touch issues arise. (I had ghost touch issues on my first one and had to get it replaced under warranty, though they then charged me extra - but that's another story!)

Thanks in advance - these forums are very helpful!

Options

31 Posts

04-26-2015

Washington D.C.

110 Signins

646 Page Views

• Views: 646
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 14 - Disable Converting Ability/Keyboard Switch Off?

2015-07-09, 22:07 PM

no. I'm not have this problems.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete