Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freshranger
Paper Tape
Views: 5,943
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Yoga 3 14 Screen Replacement

I cracked my laptop's screen over the weekend and I'm looking to get a replacement screen. I'm having a hard time finding the exact one I need from a reliable online provider. The model # is 80JH0025US

Would appreciate if someone could help me find a replacement screen.

Thanks

Guru
Views: 5,909
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 14 Screen Replacement

Hi there, here's the part direct from Lenovo: https://lenovo.encompass.com/item/10638368/Lenovo/5D10H35588/Lp_Lcd_Panels

The part number for the LCD assembly is 5D10H35588. I've found other sellers like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-Yoga-3-1470-14-0-1920x1080-LCD-TOUCH-ASSEMBLY-5D10H35588-Grade-A-/351...

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

freshranger
Paper Tape
Views: 5,796
Message 3 of 6

Hey! 

Thanks for your reply. I ended up buying a screen from a third party and after some effort got it working. It was working fine for a few days but it stopped working today. I was using it earlier and suddenly the screen turned into flickering lines for a few seconds then it went black. I've tried diassemblign and reassembling it to make sure all the connectors are intact but wasn't able to get it working again. Now I'm stuck in a situation where I don't know if my LCD is faulty or wether it's the LCD connector. Do you have any recommendation as to what I should do? I will probably make a new post about this but if you had any suggestions for me I would appreciate that 

Guru
Views: 5,791
Message 4 of 6

I would suggest getting a replacement from the seller you bought it from first. If that doesn't work, then it's most likely the connector or motherboard. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Hregn
What's DOS?
Views: 4,905
Message 5 of 6

Curious as to if you have every been successful at getting a replacement screen. Mine has been cracked at my own fault. Thankfully the laptop works great and I can't see the crack when I am using it but I just can't stand knowing it's cracked and want to use the touchscreen more. So any help you have would be appreciated.

Guru
Views: 4,900
Message 6 of 6

I would suggest taking a look at the part numbers I listed above.  And here's one I found on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-Yoga-3-1470-14-FHD-1920x1080-LED-LCD-TOUCH-ASSEMBLY-5D10H35588-Scree...Smiley Surprised

Regards,
Eric Xu

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors