Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgmt9
Paper Tape
Views: 627
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370 - slow operation

I bought this Lenovo in November 2015. I have found that it operates really slowly ie. when I open a new tab for internet or open another program, it takes a while falsoor anything to open.

Also, it gets really hot around the hinge area so Im not sure if this affects performance.

I contacted Lenovo about how hot the Yoga was getting and was told that this slimline model does not have a fan so will get hotter than older style laptops.

I chose this model to replace the U330 touch (which worked  fine but had a problem with so John Lewis repalced it with this model).

Another issue I have with this model is the battery life seems so short. The U330 Touch lasted mcuh longer, so I keep this one contatcly charging (as advised by Lenovo representative).

Why does this Lenvo operate so slowly?  Ive done a wifi speed check and its around 50mbs.

Another complaint is the volume is extremely low at maximum, so you can only wwatch a film with headphones to get any decent sound volume.

Can anyone help with these issues or is the laptop just not very good.

Many thanks.

Juter
Paper Tape
Views: 492
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370 - slow operation

I have this problem too! Super slow in operation, funny thing is that surfing with multible tabs, my Macbook from 2008 is actually way faster! I have ended up using this new Yoga 3 Pro-1370 Laptop (Lenovo) less and less due to slow operation and the anoying fan noise!

Lenovo do you have a solution?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors