Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WTB66
Paper Tape
Views: 1,460
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro - Charging issue

Hello -

Have a Yoga 3 Pro that has suddenly decided not to charge. Has been working fine until recently... life of charged battery has been normal and the charging time has been normal as well. I swapped out chargers, and the new one did not work, so I'm assuming it is an issue with the connector on the laptop body. When I push the power button, the orange light blinks three times and nothing else happens. Is there any way to get this to charge, even if temporarily? Thanks in advance.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,448
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro - Charging issue

Did the battery run down?  Did you get a low battery warning?  You are saying the battery isn't charged; Are you sure it isn't something else?  Does the little power LED light when plugged in?  (next to the power switch)

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
WTB66
Paper Tape
Views: 1,434
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro - Charging issue

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, the battery did run down to approximately 20%. However, it ran down as it normally would have (not any faster than usual). I don't think it had run down to the point of getting the low battery warning. I attempted to charge the unit in preparation for the next day's use because the battery had run down, and this is when I discovered the problem.

No light comes on when plugging the charger into the laptop.

Let me know if there is any other information I can provide! Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors