cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trondalex
Paper Tape
Views: 2,280
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro won't wake up from sleep / hibernation, keyboard just blinking

My Yoga 3 Pro won't wake up from sleep / hibernation, the only sign of activity is the keyboard lights just blinking, AGAIN! :-(. This is a common problem with Yoga 2 13 models I have learnt, not only from various boards, but also my self, when I returned a yoga 2 13 after 5 days, and got the Yoga 3 Pro model. The laptop is now only 6 months old.

I experienced the same wake up problems 3 weeks ago with my 3 Pro, and the shop here in Copenhagen sent it back to service. When I got it back 4 days ago, the service team had just changed "Cinch Audio" and updated the BIOS. It seems like they never really fixed the real problem. Two days ago the computer again had problems to wake up, and now it seems to be frozen in this blinking mode. I

I have tried hard reboot (holding the power button for ca 20 secs), but it won't solve the problem. Has anyone experienced the same problem, and any durable solutions to it?

If it stays like this, I'll hand it in, try to get it reimbursed and I will gladly buy another computer, but not from Lenovo anymore. 

kdiep
What's DOS?
Views: 2,192
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro won't wake up from sleep / hibernation, keyboard just blinking

My yoga 3 pro did that for quite some time and now won't even turn on!!! Right in time for my first few exams npnp
Highlighted
gpsit
Paper Tape
Views: 2,167
Message 3 of 5

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro won't wake up from sleep / hibernation, keyboard just blinking

Have a similar issue - did you get it resolved??

trondalex
Paper Tape
Views: 2,147
Message 4 of 5

I left my laptop on my desk for the  first weekend (1), as I planned to go back to the shop on Monday. On Monday, just before heading out. I opened the lid, and suddenly it was awake again. That was indeed strange, and the following week it has worked fine. However I went away for the next weekend (weekend 2), carrying the laptop with me (but I didn't actually open it). When I today wanted to start it, It has turned back to sleep and blinking.  It's so frustrating, I really don't have words for it, as this is my main work computer as a freelancer.

The yoga 3 Pro have some real problems to stay stable. And I wonder if moving the laptop, causes the unstability to wake up from hibernation/sleep.  Needless to say, I'd like to get rid of it and get another notebook from another company.

Davis37
Paper Tape
Views: 1,087
Message 5 of 5

I Have Similar issue, is there a fix for this?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors