07-23-2018 07:20 PM
Got this message from the customer service it worked for me I hope it will help
The symptoms you have described indicate an error that may have been caused by a slight surge of tension. Therefore, a residual current discharge is necessary. This discharge eliminates residual currents in the internal components of your notebook.
Please carry out the following steps so that the device is ready for use as soon as possible:
1. Turn off your notebook.
2. Now disconnect all devices from your notebook (printers, scanners, hard disks).
3. Also remove the memory card in the card reader when plugged in.
4. Connect the power cable to the device.
5. Now press the NOVO button (on the side of your notebook or next to the power button, curved arrow to indicate) and select the bios.
6. Remove the power supply again.
7. Now let the notebook run in the BIOS until it shuts itself off
8. Now hold down the power button on the notebook for about ten seconds.
9. Next, plug the power cord back into the device and allow the battery to charge.
10. Now you can turn the notebook on again.
Experience has shown that the notebook now works perfectly again