Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hienaturmix
What's DOS?
Views: 257
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 500 vs external display

Hi all,

We have a Lenovo Yoga 500-14ISK and a Samsung LED monitor (tried with other monitor too) connected with hdmi cable. After installed the graphic drivers the external display worked properly for 2-3 weeks. But then it became unseen for the notebook. I've reinstalled the driver and it worked again for 2-3 weeks. Last time I've installed the updated driver but the last week the problem appeared again. As usual I've installed the driver and after the 3rd restart it works again, but I don't know how long.

Have You any idea what's wrong here?

Thank You in advance,

Zoltán

Guru
Views: 233
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 500 vs external display

Welcome Hienaturmix

1. Try to download and install the latest Intel and NVIDIA GPU driver from official websites.

2. Download and install the latest BIOS for Yoga 500 from Lenovo Support Webpage.

3. If problem still persist, try and get a new HDMI cable to test if the existing HDMI cable is faulty.

Peter
ThinkPad X40 | ThinkPad W520 | ThinkCentre E73 SFF | Yoga 11s | Yoga 3 Pro | Yoga 900 | Yoga Home 900 | Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Miix 2 10" | IdeaPad Y460p | IdeaPad K1 | 3000 Y300 

Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark thread solved if the solution works | I am an active volunteer, not an Lenovo employee

=====================================

List of Sound Enhancement Thread

T520 | W520 ; Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Yoga 3 Pro ; X100e ; Vibe Shot ; Yoga 900 ; P50 ; P40 Yoga | Yoga 14 | Yoga 460

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors