Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NomaDaSaN
Paper Tape
Views: 201
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Yoga 510-15iKB 80VC000MMZ RAM Upgrade

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if a Ram Upgrade for the Lenovo Yoga 510-15iKB 80VC000MMZ Modell is possible, and if yes, what kind of RAM ( size,speed etc) ?
Nothing written in the Lenovo User Guide - Manual -> Why ? (Would help a lot if this info was in the shipped UserGuide !)
There is no "Slot" at the bottom of the notebook - just a uniform bottom plate with about 8 screws that covers the whole bottom ...

Thanks in advance for your help !

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 187
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Yoga 510-15iKB 80VC000MMZ RAM Upgrade

Might give this post a look.

Let us know how it goes.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
NomaDaSaN
Paper Tape
Views: 168
Message 3 of 5

Thx I already saw that post before, but the pictures in the described hardware manual (page37 etc) doesn't match my notebook - guess Ideapad isn't the same as Yoga ? 
My Notebook doesn't have any single slots at the bottom that you could opn just to change RAM or Hardisk - you have to "take out" the whole bottom plate .. so i can't take for granted that the Ram specs of the post would correspond to mine.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 161
Message 4 of 5

The page numbers referenced are wrong, but the information is in there. The whole bottom has to come off to access everything.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
NomaDaSaN
Paper Tape
Views: 157
Message 5 of 5

I loaded that pdf Hardware Manual again from that post and i still don't see the same as you :

on page 32 you see the "HDD Cover" .. on page 34 you see the mini card slot cover under which you get also acces to the ram slot ..

NOT the same as my notebook - i do not have any single slot covers - just a regular uniform bottom plate without accesible slots.

So it's not the same modell and thus i can't take for granted that the ram slots have the same specs max size capabilities as on the mentioned post.

Thank you anyway for your help Smiley Wink

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors