Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lukas23
Paper Tape
Views: 245
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Yoga 530 screen artifacts flicker

Hey everyone!

I recently received my new lenovo yoga 530 (only 6 days ago), after 2-3 days of use I noticed a weird flicker on my screen. Vertical lines on my screen sometimes briefly flicker on a specific part of my screen. This flicker is very fast and sporadic so I haven't been able to get a picture of it. I have updated all my drivers to their latest versions. I can't seem to reproduce it and can't seem to find a particular pattern in this flicker either. The stance of the screen doesn't seem to affect the frequency either in any noticable way. Although I vaguely feel it happens more often in tablet mode and when watching videos.

The flicker is instantaneous, the lines are black and white, it's as if those columns of pixels briefly stop working for a split second (vertical artifacts on screen). This flicker of those lines happens only a couple of times and then the screen is back to normal.

To me it is unclear if I'm dealing with a hardware or software problem. I've already contacted the retail seller because I'd rather not wait until the problem becomes more severe. But I was hoping if some people here have some more insight or experience with a similar problem.

Thanks in advance!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors