Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darish
Paper Tape
Views: 517
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 700 black screen after bios update

I updated my bios for the laptop and the laptop restarted and the screen was black but laptop was powered on. Also keyboard backlighting is on. I turned it off and then on hundreds of times and held the power button for 30 secs but still nothing.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 427
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 700 black screen after bios update

Hi Darish, 

If the system is still under warranty, please get in touch with Lenovo Warranty Support in your region so that the motherboard may be re-flashed or replaced.

Contact number for your region : https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist

Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
S_lenovo
What's DOS?
Views: 171
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 700 black screen after bios update

This happened to me but my laptop was out of warranty and it's been at repair center for 2 months. They say I have to pay despite it being their fault because I have no serial number . I have my receipt from best buy,doesn't  count. There's no way of finding serial number because blow update broke motherboard. It's been a vicious cycle. 

Top Kudoed Authors