Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
b1ackplague
Paper Tape
Views: 247
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB Mouse Pointer Delay when using windows shortcuts or OSD

When I do a windows shortcut (Ctrl+C) for example then immediately try to move the mouse the mouse will remain stuck in place and after about one second it will then move. This same problem occurs for Ctrl+A and even using the volume keys in Windows 10. I cannot for the life of me figure it out but it is very annoying as I use shortcuts all the time.

Edit: So this seems to be a delay between processing something on the laptop and the touchpad responding. If I perform a simple search on google using Microsoft Edge the touchpad stops responding the instant I commit the search and responds again after the page loads with the search results.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 208
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB Mouse Pointer Delay when using windows shortcuts or OSD

Do you have the same issue with other browsers?

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
b1ackplague
Paper Tape
Views: 199
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB Mouse Pointer Delay when using windows shortcuts or OSD

Yes, the issue is actually system wide indifferent to browsers or applications. I've actually discovered that it's actually the synaptics touchpad drivers itself that is the problem, if I remove the driver from device manager the issue is no longer present. I'm testing using older version of the driver to see if that helps.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 186
Message 4 of 4

You can try to install one comes with the system ( d:/ volume )

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors