cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kentroar92
Paper Tape
Views: 1,687
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 710 - 14IKB, On screen keyboard not working in tablet mode.

Hi. 

I have a problem with my yoga 710 in tablet mode. The on screen keyboard just pops up and goes away after a secound. 

Some say its a problem with Chrome. But the problems also occurs when i try to log in to windows in tablet mode. The keyboard pops up, and goes away so i cant type my passcode. If i flip the pc out of tablet mode and opens the onscreen keybord by pushing on it on the taskbar it stays open.

Someone know how to fix this?  

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,594
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710 - 14IKB, On screen keyboard not working in tablet mode.

Hi kentroar92, 

Please try re-installing the Lenovo Yoga Mode Control. You can download the driver from support.lenovo.com. Listed under Software and Utilities, under Driver & Software.

Cheers, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Yoga-14
What's DOS?
Views: 1,053
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710 - 14IKB, On screen keyboard not working in tablet mode.

Dear Lenovo support,

I've the same problem. Laptop: 710-14IKB, model 80V4.  I read many forum today from you and did update: BIOS, Chipset, Video, TocuhPad, Mode Control. Nothing at all - the same as begining.

Any further hints ? I can offer Teamviewer access, if necessary

EDIT: solved ! remove the program with two fingers on the red quare from Control Panel (just forgot the name: PELINK, P-LINK or something similar). Meanwhile, I download and install all drivers for my Lenovo model and still was not working !! Now it is fine.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors