Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maurelija
Paper Tape
Views: 1,029
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB- troubles with sound and microphone

Hey,

I have a problem with my sound. first of all, something happed after some kind of update, now the first 5 seconds of the song for example, it does not play, there is this delay. then I cant talk with skype of messenger because no one hears me and there is also a wind sound or something. 

the next problem is that the sound itself is really poor, when on less than 35 percent i cant hear a thing, i need to volume up and on 100, i wouldnt say it is that much loud.

Anyone experienced the same? I only have my laptop for 2 months and I found more drawbacks than pluses...

Dirken
Paper Tape
Views: 914
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB- troubles with sound and microphone

Hi, i just purchased the same laptop.  I wasn't able to play any sounds after an automatic system update. 

The sound symbol in the taskbar was marked with a red cross.  When i took in the systems menu there were no drivers installed for the soundmodule.  I searched the lenovo drivers database and downloaded the specified drivers from Realtek.  After installation i could play sounds again but now i encounter the same problem as the topic starter.

When i go to a youtube video, the first 5 to 10 seconds no sound is playing.

Who knows the solution to this problem ?

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 871
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB- troubles with sound and microphone

Hi,  

Please check out my post for the same issue Here

Cheers, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors