Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dejligrar
Paper Tape
Views: 1,442
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga 710 - Black screen every time I scroll

Hey

So my problem seems to be different from the other topics I have read about black screens.
My problem is that everytime I scroll on a website or program, the screen turns black. I then have to click once to reactive the screen.
Once I scroll again the screen goes black again and I have to click once to reactivate. The problem is consistent, and I cannot seem to find any solution to this anywhere. The problem also rises at some other occasions, and is solved as written before.

I have changed my power options to "never" and similar to see if it fixed it, but unfortunately not.

Please help me, thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Rune / Dejligrar

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,399
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710 - Black screen every time I scroll

Sounds like a driver issue to me. I'd start by updating or reinstalling your video drivers and anything else the download page for your device shows that you need. ESPECIALLY the BIOS. Start with updating the drivers. If that doesn't work, we'll look into rolling back your system to a point where it DID work. But, before you do anything, back up everything. Make sure crucial data is backed up, especially. It's like they say, if your crucial data isn't stored in at least three places ...it doesn't exist. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Dejligrar
Paper Tape
Views: 1,377
Message 3 of 4

Fantastic. It worked reinstalling the video drives. Thank you

erlynchan
What's DOS?
Views: 918
Message 4 of 4

Hey can you give me detail steps of reinstalling video drivers? i have the same problem too Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors