GB

2 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 710 Screen Issues

2019-09-28, 14:07 PM

Hi

I've been having a few issues with my screen. Previously I've had screen flickering, which seems to resolve itself eventually. 

Over the last couple of days the screen hasn't been coming on with the laptop. It just stays black, when waking from sleep. 

It seems it can be fixed by rebooting with the long press, but it took a few attempts the second time it happened. 

Is there anything I can do whilst it is switched on? I tried a system scan with the software and everything got a tick. Ran driver update checks and there are none. 

The flickering has also returned. 

Thanks

Options

1815 Posts

08-02-2018

US

696 Signins

10116 Page Views

• Views: 10116
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710 Screen Issues

2019-10-28, 15:08 PM

Hi Holty10! Welcome to our forums community. Did you use the Lenovo Vantage app when you scanned your computer for updates? If not, try running the update from the Vantage app or you may download the BIOS and Graphics card driver here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/. Just provide the exact model or serial number then go to the Drivers and Software tab. Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save