Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DakotaB
What's DOS?
Views: 612
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 710 not charging, white light aways on

Just recently started having problems with my Yoga 710. The laptop is fine but having some charging issues. When plugged into the charger, the white light instantly comes on stays on even when the laptop is powered off. When charging my computer no longer shows the orange light to indicate charging. The battery itself doesn't charge. At most, the battery percentage on-screen says 36%, but the laptop instantly does when unplugged from the AC adapter. I don't know if the battery is faulty or the computer is to blame due to some kind of software. Please help! This laptop isn't even a year old!!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 579
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710 not charging, white light aways on

Hi DakotaB,

Greetings from Lenovo.

For the mentioned issue suggest you to check with different adapter just to verify the issue, also try to update the energy management and check if the issue persists. Let us know how it goes.

Ashwin_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors