Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PapadReed
Paper Tape
Views: 253
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 720-121KB Type 81B5 Touch Screen No Longer Working

My touch screen has been working fine however the touch screen is no longer working in either the laptop mode or the tablet mode, which of course makes the tablet completely unusable.  I do have the auto install set for upgrades.  I have searched the Forum and the Google web for possible solutions but nothing seems to work.  I have run the "Lenovo Check System for updates" but get a message that the lastest drivers are installed. 

Here are my System specs -

System SKU:  LENOVO_MT_81B5_BU_idea_FM_YOGA 720-121KB

BOIS Version/Date:  LENOVO 5GCN29WW, 11/1/2018

SMBIOS Version:  3.0

Embedded Controller Version:  1.24

BIOS Mode: UEFI

OS Name: Microsoft Wiindows 10 Home

Version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Need advise to get this working again.  

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 171
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 720-121KB Type 81B5 Touch Screen No Longer Working

Hi PapadReed! Welcome to our forums community. Was there any recent changes or any updates installed before the issue arise? Try running a hardware scan using the Lenovo Vantage app to check for hardware failures. We can see on our website that there is a firmware update. Just to make sure that you will be installing all the updates, run the update through the Lenovo Vantage and install all available updates. Check if the issue still persist

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

PapadReed
Paper Tape
Views: 95
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 720-121KB Type 81B5 Touch Screen No Longer Working

I used the Lenovo Vantage app and installed the one update that was found.  Rebooted laptop but this did not fix the touch screen problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors