03-19-2018

PH

1 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 720 13 screen bezel popping out

2018-03-19, 5:26 AM

I spotted the bezel problem popping out of my screen when i was already out of the country. I'm from the Philippines and i have asked my grandma when they went vacation to the U.S to buy me a laptop (an indian friend of my told me items baught from the U.S is more quality & durable than locally in my country). My laptop is still under warranty however i inquired through Lenovo philippines facebook page and said the international warranty of this laptop is not covered in the Philippines. and I'f i ask them to repair it parts my vary and warranty will be voided?

Is there anyway that Lenovo can help me out with this problem to maximize the warranty ?

The reason being i just complained now because im about to go home to the Philippines as I work offshore, angola.

Nothing i can do for the span of 6 months but to live with the annoying bezel problem.

Any recommendation or any help to maximuze the warranty will highly be appreciated.

please see image for your reference.

Options

13866 Posts

12-07-2009

CZ

9005 Signins

170423 Page Views

• Views: 170423
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 720 13 screen bezel popping out

2018-03-19, 6:44 AM

You could extend the warranty by purchasing another one ( make sure you have still valid warranty )

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ua/en/warrantylookup/upgradewarranty

LEnovo PH could repair the device without breaking the current warranty but they may charge regarding to IWS is not supported

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete