12-29-2019 10:58 PM - edited 12-29-2019 10:59 PM
Sorry for language mistakes.
I have Lenovo Yoga 720 15 inch + gtx 1050 (Model: 80X700A3PB ) windows 10 Home (newest bios, drivers, windows update).
Two weeks ago i bought Lenovo Thunderbolt 3 40AC (price 100 $ with power supply and usb-c cable - second hand, image in attachement).
This is my short two weeks experience with this docking station.
- works well with two monitors 1920x1080 (one connected to display port, one to hdmi on docking station), no lags, problems ect
- all usb sockets in dock work correctly with pendrive
- i connect mouse receiver to docking station (plus two monitors) - no mouse lags ect - mouse work correctly
- dock does not power up laptop (you need to connect the power supply to laptop)
- power button on dock does nothing
- i noticed youtube movie acceleration on chrome (every second movie accelerate on left monitor, barely noticed). This is probably not dock station problem becouse on Firefox this problem does not appear.
- it happened to me (one or two times out of many times) when i disconnect and connect usb-c cable from dock , dock was not recognized. Switch off/on dock station helps.
12-30-2019 06:04 AM
Thanks for the share as there are a lot of community members looking for a docking station that would work with their system and this is a good example of it. We hope that you share what you did if ever a member post a query on our boards.
Again many thanks,