Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santiagute
What's DOS?
Views: 626
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 720-15IBK Reset Bios

I've changed some graphics configuration on Bios and now I can't use the Yoga display, only works with an external display. So, I only see black on Bios menu. I didn't saw anything like a CMOS battery on it. If someone can help me reset the bios or showing an step by step tutorial to reset the default settings on Bios without seeing I'll be very grateful.

idanito98
What's DOS?
Views: 593
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 720-15IBK Reset Bios

Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 10
How to factory reset LENOVO Yoga 10? How to wipe all data in LENOVO Yoga 10? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO Yoga 10? How to restore defaults in LENOVO Yoga 10?

The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO Yoga 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO Yoga 10 will be as new and your MT8125/8389 core will run faster.

First method:
At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the tablet.Hard Reset LENOVO Yoga 10

In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.HardReset LENOVO Yoga 10
You should release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
Then press Volume Up to select option "Recovery Mode", and press Volume Down button to confirm.Factory Reset LENOVO Yoga 10

I also collected video tutorials for this topic if you would like to look دانشگاه بدون کنکور
When the Android Image appears on the screen hold down the Power key for a short while.
Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.Master Reset LENOVO Yoga 10

Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".Master Reset LENOVO Yoga 10
Success! The hard reset is done!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors