Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salvyboi
Paper Tape
Views: 221
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 720 touch screen not working

I'm having an issue with my laptop. Pen input is working fine. it lets me use the digitazer but when i use my fingers it doesn't work.

I need help fixing this issue because having a touch screen laptop that doesn't work is such a bummer.

Please help!

LenovoYoga720NY
What's DOS?
Views: 149
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 720 touch screen not working

Hi. I've had this exact same issue since my Windows 10 OS updated a couple of months ago. There are lots of people having this same issue (touch screen not working, but pen working just fine), and several workarounds (uninstalling and reinstalling drivers; resetting the PC; going back to a previous recovery point; etc.). None of them worked for me. And Lenovo doesn't seem to reply to those blog threads, even when this is clearly affecting many Yoga 720 users. Lenovo Support told me that this might be a hardware issue, but it is not, since the laptop it was working perfectly before the upgrade, plus it is hard to explain why so many users are having the same hardware issue exactly at the same time...

It would be so nice if Lenovo could consider us worthy customers and let us know if we can expect a patch any time soon...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors