08-15-2019

US

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB Screen Flickering

2019-08-15, 13:15 PM

I purchased my laptop July 2018.  As of this week I have had significant screen flickering issues where the screen flickers between black lines and completely black.  At times, the computer is useable without any flickering.  All Windows updates and drivers are up to date.

Options

9938 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

6778 Signins

729529 Page Views

• Views: 729529
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB Screen Flickering

2019-08-15, 15:46 PM

Hi maxpower2,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You can try to connect the laptop with an external display to check if you have the same issue. Then compare this the BIOS screen.

To go to the BIOS, shut down the machine and use the Novo button (item 5 page10)  to power upand choose BIOS set up. You can try challenging the screen tapping it from front to back in different angle to check.

If it does flicker on the BIOS but not on the external screen then probable points of failure can be the LCD/ LCD cable or port and best to call in technical support for their recommendation.

I hope this helps answer your query.

Update us how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save