Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shauna_marie32
Paper Tape
Views: 156
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Yoga 730 Active pen 2 issue

I just purchased the Active pen 2 for my Yoga 730. I installed the batteries perfectly, and started working immediately in Clip Art Studio. I devoted HOURS into a current project, when suddenly the pen stopped writing. I closed the program, and started immediately looking for clues as to why it stopped drawing. I went to the Lenovo sketchpad and it was working fine. I installed the Lenovo Active pen 2 drivers from the Lenovo website, I've connected and unconnected the bluetooth in the pen, and finally opened the settings in Lenovo and tried to calibrate the pen. Nothing seems to be working. 

I then downloaded Krita, thinking that maybe it was just Clip Art Studio, and it seems to be working somewhat. However, it draws sometimes, and then another issue I'm noticing is that if the pen is close to the screen it starts drawing (without it touching the screen) so obviously the picture gets messed up with random spots of pen lines. I pulled up a online drawing page, and tried to use the pen, but I'm getting the same issue. So, I'm certain its a pen error.

Has anyone had this issue? do you think its the 2 x sr527sw batteries, as one site suggested?

Here's an example of me trying to write in Krita. As you can see the random lines that pop out of nowhere when you're near the screen.Test Krita.pngKrita Test Page

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors