Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TuncaySaran
Fanfold Paper
Views: 256
Message 1 of 7

Lenovo Yoga 730 Headphone Jack is Delaying Sound

Hi guys..

On my Yoga 730, when i play any audio file, it plays instantly on normal speakers, but when i plug in a headphone to jack, when i play an audio file, it starts to play but, no sound on headphoe for a few seconds, then it comes... On headphone, starting of songs, in a few seconds, sound is not available, but after a few seconds, it will be able to hear. İt seems as like it can't buffer. 1-2 seconds silence, then it will starts.

I tried everything. Update my bios, chipset, windows, finally i reset complete pc. But no solution. On normal speakers play, and sencronized i hear, but on headphone, after a few seconds. 

It seems about sound card driver, but it's better, updated, latest driver of realtek.

And i have an external usb sound device. It works good. When i plug-in it to usb port, sounds come, good, instantle, no delay, completly senkronized...

Please help me.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 219
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lenovo Yoga 730 Headphone Jack is Delaying Sound

You might try switching to the native Windows 10 driver via Device Manager, and see if that driver works better.

• Right-click start and select Device Manager
  • Expand Sound, video and game controllers section. 
  • Right-click on your Realtek High Definition Audio device and select Update driver
  • On the next screen select Browse My Computer for driver software
  • Next select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer 
  • Select High Definition Audio Device and select Next

Once completed, test your headphones and see if the problem is resolved. 

Best of luck,

TuncaySaran
Fanfold Paper
Views: 200
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for reply. I tried. But problem is not solved. I did it exactly same wity you. It install Realtek High Definition Audio (SST).

But after that, everything is same. In device menager, sound driver list is: (before and now): * Microphone (Realtek(R) Audio) and * Speakers (Realtek(R) Audio) and they are same with olds. Right click on it, i see driver version, id, etc. It is 18.03.2019, 10.0.18362.1 i can't change driver. I thing pc is install and use this driver automathiclly. I can't unistall it and use different driver.

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 192
Message 4 of 7

You have to pick the "High Definition Audio Device" from the list of available drivers (see image below) and not any of the Realtek drivers and then hit Next.

The driver I am running, as you can see below, is version 6.0.1.8351 dated 1/16/2019

capture.jpg

TuncaySaran
Fanfold Paper
Views: 181
Message 5 of 7

Yes, i did it truly, exactly i did it same with you. but driver is not changing. Also, lenovo's turkey costumer servis said me, that driver is can not be able to unistall. he said that it istalling with windows to your pc, windows installing that latest driver, and we can't changing this. My machine, must use, that one. (he said). Really, there isn't any way to change driver Smiley Sad

mikaelbasmaci
Punch Card
Views: 104
Message 6 of 7

I have the exact same problem with my Yoga 730-13IWL. I tried several drivers to fix this, no luck so far. I hope Lenovo will release a newer and better driver for the input/output controllers. 

The latest BIOS is buggy too, after upgrading to the latest BIOS, my F11-F12 keys started lagging. So I switched back to old BIOS to fix this, let's see if switching back to Microsoft's drivers fixes the issue.

mikaelbasmaci
Punch Card
Views: 95
Message 7 of 7

I found a temporary solution to this problem in the forums of HP, seems like lots of people are having the problem caused by faulty realtek drivers.

To solve the issue: First, get the latest drivers. Second, go to this site and apply the regedit steps on the solution:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/System-Sound-Delay/td-p/6224970/page/2

It solved my problem, will surely solve yours as well.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors