11-17-2019

US

2 Signins

109 Page Views

• Views: 109
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 730 Not Recognizing Charger

2019-11-17, 6:56 AM

My Yoga 730 has worked fine for the past few months that I've had it. I got it in August and everything was fine. Today I was using it while playing the sims and it got to 15% and I plugged it in and it charged up to about 50%. at some point it stopped charging and next thing I knew my laptop was at 10%. It was plugged it but the laptop wasn't recognizing that it was even plugged in. most people are getting the "plugged in, not charging" but my computer isn't recognizing the charger at all. it was working fine all day then just randomly stopped. I've tried different outlets and restarting my computer but nothing is helping. my computer died and I have no way of getting any charge to it. when I plug it in I get 3 flashing orange lights. please help!

Options

736 Posts

08-02-2018

US

411 Signins

10354 Page Views

• Views: 10354
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 730 Not Recognizing Charger

2019-11-18, 17:09 PM

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Have you tried a different charger? Is there any light indicator when the charger is plugged in?

Try doing a power drain. Remove all peripheral devices connected to the laptop including the charger then press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds. Reconnect the charger. Check the cable and make sure that the AC adapter and power cord is properly seated.

Let us know how it goes.

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete