Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jepmn
Blue Screen Again
Views: 127
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 900 13isk brings up notifications sidebar when clicking

In the "oh great, what now category", my Yoga 900 13isk now brings up the notifications sidebar (the thing you normally get if you swiped from the right side of the screen to the left) every single time I click the left or right button on the built-in mouse (haven't tried an external one yet). Well, it brings it up on the first click, then dismisses it on the second click. The first click is often (but not always) canceled as a result. For example, if I click on the start menu button, the start menu then disappears and the notifications area shows. Touches on the screen do not trigger this problem.

This machine never ceases to surprise me in how many ways it can screw up. From random touches appearing to the mouse and keyboard not working when it comes out of standby and plenty more weirdnesses I can't remember. My wife has the exact same model, and it's even worse. She has to hold it sideways when turning it on to even get it to turn on.

Usually my problems don't survive going back into standby and coming back out of it. But this problem is surviving complete shutdown and restart.

jepmn
Blue Screen Again
Views: 113
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 13isk brings up notifications sidebar when clicking

Additional weirdness: when going to the mouse control panel and clicking on Settings button under Device Settings for Synaptics Clickpad, it brings up the next window and then instantly closes it and the main mouse control panel (seems like a crash).

In the event logs, it throws the following three errors:

The description for Event ID 0 from source SynTPEnhService cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

SynTPEnhService
Enh Exit with Exit Code: 0x00000000, ReLanuch Enh for Session:2

SynTPEnhService
CEnhanceCallerService::Update: Message1: 26, Message2:28

SynTPEnhService
CEnhanceCallerService::Update: SessionID: 2

jepmn
Blue Screen Again
Views: 109
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 13isk brings up notifications sidebar when clicking

Another thing I've realized: the right-click isn't actually right-clicking. It's left clicking as well.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors