Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ExceedGlobal
What's DOS?
Views: 639
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 900 13isk - @ button on keyboard

Hi,

I just bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga laptop and the @ key above the two doesn't work (same key). It's does " instead.  How can I get the keyboard working properly?  The touch screen key pad works fine.

Bad experience when I just spend 2K on this machine Smiley Sad

Thanks

Bella

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 598
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 13isk - @ button on keyboard

@ExceedGlobal wrote:

Hi,

@I just bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga laptop and the @ key above the two doesn't work (same key). It's does " instead.  How can I get the keyboard working properly? 

@I think you'll find that you have a different Keyboard selected in Windows - for example, it sounds as though your physical keyboard is US International (with the @ above the 2 key), while in Windows you have the UK Keyboard selected (which has the " above the 2 key).

What is showing as the keyboard setting on the taskbar? For example, I have two languages installed in Windows, and both use the US International keyboard:

Yoga 900 01.png

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors