Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ExceedGlobal
What's DOS?
Views: 707
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 900 13isk - @ button on keyboard

Hi,

I just bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga laptop and the @ key above the two doesn't work (same key). It's does " instead.  How can I get the keyboard working properly?  The touch screen key pad works fine.

Bad experience when I just spend 2K on this machine Smiley Sad

Thanks

Bella

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 666
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 13isk - @ button on keyboard

@ExceedGlobal wrote:

Hi,

@I just bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga laptop and the @ key above the two doesn't work (same key). It's does " instead.  How can I get the keyboard working properly? 

@I think you'll find that you have a different Keyboard selected in Windows - for example, it sounds as though your physical keyboard is US International (with the @ above the 2 key), while in Windows you have the UK Keyboard selected (which has the " above the 2 key).

What is showing as the keyboard setting on the taskbar? For example, I have two languages installed in Windows, and both use the US International keyboard:

Yoga 900 01.png

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors