03-07-2016

US

9 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Yoga 900 Mousepad/ trackpade Not Working

2016-09-28, 20:15 PM

So for a while the physical click on my mouse pad has been sticky, and wouldn't give the physical sensation that it clicked. Because the actual physical device didn't click that well, I started using the tap to click feature. Just today the mousepad, even just the tap to click, is much less responsive. I can no longer hold and drag items on the desktop, or highlight via the trackpad, whether I physically press down, or tap and hold. Another issue I'm having is that I cannot secondary/right click at ALL, physically, or even if I tap at the bottom right of the screen. I use the Yoga 900 for school work  and taking notes (I'm in grad school) and I would be very inconvenienced by having to send this out for repair. I take really good care of the laptop, though I have had some other hardware issues (ex. the headphone jack needs the 3.5mm plug in it a very particular angle, and also 3 out of 8 the little decorations on the hinges have come off also). When I plugged an external mouse in, I was able to right click without any difficulty. I won't be able to use an external mouse when using it regularly, however.

Please help me guys! I can't deal with not having a secondary click on this.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete