Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacL
What's DOS?
Views: 141
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga 900 Touchscreen issue

Hi

I have a problem with my touch screen. It doesn´t work and i have this symbol active on the screen the hole time, with a muspointer in the central:

Problem in screen.PNG

Please advie me what I can do to solve this...

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 115
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 Touchscreen issue

Hi JacL,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Let's try to isolate the issue because possible that you're having a ghost touch issue on the LCD screen of your laptop. Kindly follow the steps below on how to temporarily disable the touchscreen feature. 

- In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, then select Device Manager.
- Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant touch screen.
Select the Action tab at the top of the window. - Select disable or enable.

If the circular pointer disappear on the screen right after you disable the touchscreen feature then possible that the LCD is malfunctioning.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

JacL
What's DOS?
Views: 111
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I followed your instructions and it disapeared, but ofcourse the touch screen doesn't work either.

Is their someway to fix a ghostscreen issue or is the hardware broken? 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 106
Message 4 of 4

Possible that the LCD is malfunctioning that is why there's a ghost touch on the display. We recommend that you send the unit for repair. Kindly call the local support team to setup a repair request. You may use the link below to get the contact details in your region. 

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors