Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daviero
Paper Tape
Views: 1,499
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga 900 USB charging port not working

I have Lenoyo Yoga 900 and last week it cannot charge when i plug it to power source.

I try to plug and unplug in several times but still not working.

I have tried to replace the original charging cable (USB male to male) and plug it the charging adaptor to charge my Yoga 900, and still not working.

I know that the charging adaptor is fine, because i can charge my phone using the Yoga 900 charging adaptor + USB type C cable.

Any resolution for this problem will be much appreciate.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,467
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 USB charging port not working

Hi daviero,

Welcome to the community forums.

Please try doing a power drain first. Remove all peripheral devices connected to the laptop then, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds. 

Can you still turn on the laptop? If yes then, we suggest updating the BIOS and ACPI driver. You may download it updates here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6

Update us how it goes. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Newong
What's DOS?
Views: 1,147
Message 3 of 4

Hi, did this work?  I have the same problem.  I only have 35% and I am afraid to drain the remaining battery life.

Thanks

Nelson

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,136
Message 4 of 4

Just something to add to this:

Unplug the power cord, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.  Plug the power cord back in and let it sit for about a half an hour.  Turn the laptop back on and see if the charge level came up at all from when you first shut it down.

Regards,

Dave

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors