cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexNeedsHelp
What's DOS?
Views: 621
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 900 Windows 10 Intel Graphics 520 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys) BSOD

Hi,

I just recently bought a Lenovo Yoga 900 Laptop that came with the Intel 520 graphics card and Windows 10. I have begun to realize a re-occurring issue where I receive a Blue Screen of Death error (stop error) whenever I am trying to edit a video with adobe premiere pro or sometimes when I am playing games. The error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Each time this happens I have to restart my edit or my game because my computer must reboot and it makes me want to scream . After frantically looking for solutions on the internet I got nothing that worked except for disabling the driver, which is OK, but I can't help but feel angry that I don't get to use my new graphics card to its full potential... So, is this problem solvable? I have tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my computer, but that did not work. Is this something I will just have to live with until an updated driver or windows 10 update is released? It just hurts that whenever I play a game or edit I have to disable my display driver. Any tips or comments to help are greatly appreciated!

Alex

SOME SPECS:

Intel Graphics 520

CPU: Intel 6th Generation i7-6500 2.5 Ghz

16GB RAM

512 SSD

laugeman
Paper Tape
Views: 269
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 Windows 10 Intel Graphics 520 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys) BSOD

Hi Alex,

I am having the same issues. The only difference between our computers is that you have 16gb of ram and I have 8gb of RAM, but that shouldn't be the problem.

Did you already find a solution?

Eric

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors