Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dshudson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 393
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga 900s OUT TODAY!

I just ordered my Yoga 900s this monring. I got the 1299.00 configuration in Champagne Gold! I've been checking the site everyday for 4 weeks and much to my suprise it was there today. You would think they would have it on the front page of the website. Only problem I see is i have to install windows 10 pro myself as they dont offer it. 

Yoga 900S - Champagne Gold

Part #: 80ML000PUS

Processing

Qty:

Price:

$1,195.99

Guru
Views: 314
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900s OUT TODAY!

Exciting! Much better than that MacBook with one USB C port and a 480p webcam haha

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

jsoelll
Paper Tape
Views: 256
Message 3 of 4

I can't help but notice the price on the system you posted is $1195. 

dshudson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 250
Message 4 of 4

Yes, if you call in, they can give you a better price than that online. I ordered a X1 Yoga a while back ago and the online price for the configuration was 2200. I called in and got it for 1860. I was shocked they overcharge so much.. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors