Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
secretheart
Paper Tape
Views: 1,535
Message 1 of 11

Lenovo Yoga 900s release date

Hi,

Does anyone know ehn Lenovo expects to finally have it for sale?

Initially they were talking about later in March but it's already April Smiley Sad

Any info appreciated!

eljeffe58
Punch Card
Views: 1,495
Message 2 of 11

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900s release date

Didn't know an "S" was going to be released. Should I be bummed I didn't wait and just have my 900-131SK?
SeniorGuru
Views: 1,483
Message 3 of 11

@eljeffe58 wrote:
Didn't know an "S" was going to be released. Should I be bummed I didn't wait and just have my 900-131SK?

It depends. Here's a comparison between the two models: YOGA Laptops

In general the 900s is smaller, lighter but also less powerful than the 900. No word yet on pricing.

Punch Card
Views: 1,443
Message 4 of 11

Thanks for the comparison. I am thrilled with my 900, glad I have this model! It's the best Windows pc I have ever had by far. Thank you again!
Guru
Views: 1,401
Message 5 of 11

Hmm, when Lenovo released it at CES, they said March. But it was an estimate. Probably still on the manuafacturing line.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SeanCarney
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,349
Message 6 of 11

I've been searching for info on this almost daily.    Just in the last couple days I've seen one website that says May 2016,   http://laptopmedia.com/review/lenovo-yoga-900s-review-lighter-than-air-and-flexible-as-always/  

and another that says June 2016.    http://jingalaa.com/2016/03/the-lenovo-yoga-900s-vs-macbook-air-whos-best/

I'm not familiar with either site so don't know if either is reliable or what their source is.   Would sure be nice if Lenovo updated their release date so I wouldn't have to guess.

Guru
Views: 1,342
Message 7 of 11

Here's the one I read: http://www.cnet.com/products/lenovo-yoga-900s/

I think Lenovo doesn't put out release dates because there could be delays such as manufacturing, parts shortage, etc. Stamping a date on something wouldn't be a good idea. But the release dates CNET gets are from the CES event.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SeanCarney
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,339
Message 8 of 11

Well that's part of the problem.  Lenovo said at CES that it was going to be released in March, 2016, and that was widely reported.   For example, in the web site you list:

"The Lenovo Yoga 900S will be available in March in the US, starting at $1,099."

So having put a release date out there, and then blowing that date, it would be nice if they gave some kind of update.

S

Guru
Views: 1,333
Message 9 of 11

If Lenovo doesn't release it on their estimated date, they usually have it ready in about a month. This was the case with the IdeaCentre 700. Maybe sales support may have an answer.

Regards,
Eric Xu

SeanCarney
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,324
Message 10 of 11

Thanks mate.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors