Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpringAura5948
Paper Tape
Views: 217
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 910 13-IKB screen freaking out

Hello

I'm a Lenovo laptop owner in Estonia and it seems like this is the only place I can turn to for technical support.

It looks like that the fact that I'm from Estonia makes me ineligible for technical support about my 1000+Eur laptop straight from Lenovo.

I can't find a support email address. Live chat pages say, I cant use them because I'm from Estonia and the support telephone number for

my country directs be to a third party that plays a message saying, come to this address for help.

Very helpful (sarcastically).

I'll get to the point.

The following link containt two videos of my spazzing screen.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlEWbOAAXonc-EZB8MbCfv-vdIu2

Now what Is causing this and how should I proceed in order to fix this?

I have tried installing new graphics drivers. No luck there.

After restarting the pc the screen works properly for about 15min when it starts freaking out again.

Could it be a faulty panel or something software related?

Thanks for the help!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 214
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 910 13-IKB screen freaking out

First of all, it's never a good idea to post a serial number where anyone can see it. You might want to edit that out.

I do suspect a panel issue, but to be sure, use the NOVO button to start the computer and navigate to the BIOS settings. Leave it there for a while and see if the same thing happens.  If it acts up when sitting on the BIOS page, it's probably a loose ribbon cable or bad panel. If it doesn't act up when sitting on the BIOS page, then it's software and there are some things we can try. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors